viernes, 28 de abril de 2023

Why did you choose your major?

When I was a child a had a lot of dreams and a lot of options for study, I wanted to be a teacher, a veterinary, a doctor and a dancer, but the ideas has change.

I wanted to study a career in the healt area, but things didn´t go that way. I took a gap year and I decided to study singing as a hobby. I heard about the career through my teacher and I felt it was for my, I imagined myself producing music and connecting cables at live events. Music and arts have always been part of my life and these are my true passions.

I love going to class and seeing my friends, it makes me happy to learn new things, such as music production applications or sound reinforcment

4 comentarios:

  1. How interesting the careers you liked when you were little, I also wanted to be a vet🐶. It's grate to know a little about what sound engineers do! 🤩🤩

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It is nice to see that you are passionate about music and art, and that you have found a major in which you see yourself in the future.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also took a gap year! I think it's a good option when you're not sure.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. At some point I also thought about studying health, but I realized that blood scares me😖 

    ResponderBorrar