miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2023

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone. 

I have all kind of apps in it and in my galery of pictures I have some of my favorite memories, so I can carry them everywhere. I use my phone almost all the time, for many things, like calling my mom, searching information for a class, check "U-cursos", playing games of puzzles, sent messages of love to my boyfriend. 

When I need to study, it's a distraction because of the sound of notifications, but I use "Do not disturb" mode, that silence all notifications.

I think that the cell phone is important, to communicate in case of an emergency or just to be in touch with our love ones. Some devices count your steps or measure your stress during the day. It is necessary for this fast and busy life.

2 comentarios:

  1. I had never consciously thought of the cell phone as a device with personal memories, but that is indeed true.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love playing puzzle and garden games! I sent you a gift in the garden game:)

    ResponderBorrar