domingo, 4 de junio de 2023

The fantastic garlic sticks


My favorite food is Garlic stick.

Originally from the United States. 

It consists of a stick-shaped baked dough to which a butter, garlic and cheese sauce is added in addition as well as spices

The place that prepares them, adds a tomato sauce to spread the stick on it, producing a rich mixture of flavors

In general, I like garlic in preparations. For me the garlic sticks are exquisite, I can´t explain in words how much I love them, I just love them.

Actually, it´s not very healthy to eat garlic sticks often, due to all the condiments it has, since in the long run it is bad, and in general fast food is bad for the health

If you still do not try the garlic sticks, I invite you to do so, especially in Papa John´s, I have tried elsewhere and those are not as rich as this place.

4 comentarios:

  1. The garlic sticks of Papa John's are really delicious!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Can it eaten with sauce?!, that's madness 😱. And only with tomato sauce or can it be of another type of sauce?🥫

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Personally, I don't like garlic at all, let alone garlic sticks, but it's because every time I try it I get sick to my stomach😕 

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I can confirm that Papa John's garlic sticks are delicious, every time my family orders pizza I yell at them to add garlic sticks. Please let's go out sometime and eat garlic sticks.

    ResponderBorrar