sábado, 23 de septiembre de 2023

Luis Miguel - Tour 2023




In spite that I have been to concerts previously, I can say that this was my first concert ever. I had the chance to go for my birthday, a deed of the universe because getting a ticket was difficult. I waited from 9 A.M and finally, at 4 P.M I bought mine.
The "Movistar Arena" full of people who liked Luis Miguel´s music is at another level, it was amazing because they gave us some bracelets that turned on when he started singing.
I loved the performance, the live orchestra and the artist of course. My heart said "it´s him" when he went on stage.
He came out on a kind of elevator, with a sun behind him, obviously because he is the "Sol de Mexico".
Forming a choir with other people is a completely beautiful experience, all living the same emotion of happiness.
I think if I had the opportunity of going again to other of his concerts I would do it absolutely willingly. I expect to be in first row this time.









2 comentarios:

  1. The best birthday gift!! I hope you can meet Luis Miguel one day<3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm so happy you were able to go to the concert, you really deserve it!!!!!

    ResponderBorrar