sábado, 2 de septiembre de 2023

Italy, the country of Pastas


I don´t know if I want to travel to Italy for its architecture, for the language or its food, but this country is probably my best option. I´ve heard that their pastas are delicious and their tiramisu is on a great level.

The language is not difficult to learn because it is similar to the Spanish, for the same reason I could go in an exchange  program to learn and meet the country.

I would love to visit the Roman Coliseum and imagine all activities that were made, the fights or concerts of Opera. 

And I would love to visit Venice, take a ride through the canals, and visit Pisa Tower too, the tourists say that if you are in this Tower, you can´t keep totally in hold.

Obviously, try each one of their dishes, such as raviolis, tortellini, spaghetti and pizza, I believe that the pizza stone is one of dishes that I want to try to taste, all the world loves pizza. Italy has the real pizza.

Would you like visit to Italy?





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario