sábado, 21 de octubre de 2023

Time travel to...

I believe if offer me to travel in the time for change my past or see my future, I wouldn't. I believer that the things happen because fall to happen. All that mystic and the universe.

But if offer me for meet the history of the civilization, the empires, the arts, I would gladly accept.
I imagine the travel like the program "Algo habrán hecho por la historia de Chile", where the presenter, travel to the past for witness the landmark over the years, but without intervene. Even the presenter were giving details to understand the situations.
To be able to see with my own eyes the construction of various monuments like the Tower of Pisa, the Eiffel Tower, the Roman Colosseum, or how the Moai statues on Easter Island were made. To witness how painters created the famous paintings displayed in the Louvre or to listen to the compositions of countless artists when they were first performed, using instruments of the time like the harpsichord.

But I would like it to be just a travel; obviously, I would return to living my current life. I think it's a great to live in the present and see how you grow, how opportunities and learning experiences unfold. Sometimes, it´s also refreshing to look back at the past and see how far you hace come, as well as to project yourself into the future and see the various possibilities you have to reach that desired future.







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario