domingo, 18 de junio de 2023

A place to study math

The career doesn´t have a specific website, you have to search on your own. But not all is lost, I bring a channel to study math




Matefacil is a Youtube channel where you can study all topics of math that you need. I visit this channel very often in the week to learn math theory and to exercise for the tests.

I like this page because I can find the explanation of every subject, exercise with many examples and review the results. I recommend it to study math quickly and easily, because the duration of videos is short.

2 comentarios:

  1. That channel is really very good, it has saved me on many occasions, and since its videos are short it is not boring to watch them.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have visited that channel too, it has really helped me to prepare for the exams and understand the exercises, it is a great recommendation.

    ResponderBorrar